Collision coverage pays for the damages to your vehicle regardless of who was at fault for the accident. If the other party is at fault and uninsured, then good luck trying to collect against that individual. In this circumstance, it is good to have collision coverage, especially if you do not have uninsured motorist property damage coverage. Since there are many people who still drive without insurance and if the vehicle you are operating is relatively expensive to repair, given it’s age, make, and model, it may be a good idea to have collision coverage on your vehicle.
- Are Street Lights Required to Make A Street Safe? July 12, 2013 stuart
- Auto Accident Attorney In Moorpark, CA November 26, 2012 ashleigh
- Dog Bite Liability vs. Other Animal Liability August 31, 2012 stuart
- Is Medical Payments A Necessary Coverage? August 17, 2012 stuart
- Is Collision Coverage Necessary? August 14, 2012 stuart
Visit Our Profile